- انشأ بتاريخ: الجمعة، 28 تشرين2/نوفمبر 2014 14:06
- كتب بواسطة: Super User
- الزيارات: 301
السيرة الذاتية للدكتور رسول مؤيد العبيدي
Dr.Rasool Muayad Al-Obaidi
Mahala 416,Zuqaq 14, House70 Baghdad-Iraq
Al-Tammar road, Karbala-Iraq
E: عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
A committed assistant lecturer with over 4 years of experience at leading India and Iraq academic institutions teaching students from various social and cultural backgrounds,. Possessing excellent administrative, verbal communication and written skills along with constructive and effective teaching methods that promote a stimulating learning environment. Able to work in a managerial role or as part of team and having the proven ability to successfully work to tight schedules and deadlines. Currently looking for suitable academic opportunities in universities or colleges of further education.
ASSISTANT LECTURER – Karbala University- Dentistry College-Iraq
December 2013 present
Responsible for carrying out teaching physiology, pharmacology and its research duties. Involved in the administration of degree and postgraduate courses as well as responsible for organizing lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
• Involved in the research and designing of new courses and materials.
• Assessing students’ course work and material.
• Involved in the setup of exams and the marking of results.
• Responsible for the departmental administrative tasks.
• Providing mentoring, advice and support to students on a personal level.
• Implementing University research projects and involved in its publication.
• Carrying out staff appraisals.
• Prepared monthly reports for senior managers.
• Actively leading class discussions and encouraging debate.
TEACHER/ TUTOR – Medical College of Bharati Vidyapeeth University-India
August 2010 - October 2013
Delivering lectures to groups of students and using advanced teaching techniques to inspire and motivate them for higher level qualifications and then employment. Also involved in recruiting and interviewing potential new staff. Responsible for organizing open evenings and giving demonstrations to students and parents on the colleges’ commitment to high quality education and training.
• Organized, implemented and monitored programs and assessments.
• Was responsible for preparing learning material for courses and devising relevant practical activities.
• Being a teacher that makes me aware of curriculum developments and industry developments including all aspects of physiology and pharmacology (hematology, human experiments, animal experiment clinical, theory physiology, theory pharmacology and pharmacovigilance).
• Ability to maintain high standards of achievement, behavior, discipline and punctuality amongst students.
• Experience of managing clinical & experiment laboratories of physiology and pharmacology.
• Knowledge of health and safety issues.
• Aware of all current Equality and Diversity legislation.
• A member of Iraqi Veterinary Syndicate. As senior Vet specialist since 2009.
• A member of physiologists and pharmacologists of all India May 2013.
• Managing students by providing guidance and feedback to help them strengthen their skills and knowledge base.
• Excellent time management skills to ensure targets are met and plans completed efficiently.
• Involved in devising future plans to remain student focused.
• Able to contribute to the intellectual life and debate of an academic organization by conducting research which will enhance its reputation as a research-led teaching institution.
• Willing to take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered and to make necessary changes to improve quality and maintain standards.
• Able to organize conferences and establish contacts with the wider academic community.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
• Mentoring • Target setting • Training • Administrative
• IT skills • Field trips • Medical representative • Research
• Planning • Quality assurance • Supervision • Examiner
PREVIOUS CAREER HISTORY
Assistant Lecturer Karbala University-Dentistry College/Iraq 2013 – 2014
Bharati Vidyapeeth University-Medical College/India
2010 – 2013
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Master’s Degree Of Medical Physiology 2010 – 2013
Baghdad University-Veterinary College Bachelor’s Degree Of Veterinary Medicine & Surgery 2004 – 2009
Conference certification & workshop awards:
• 11th January 2011 CME osteoporosis’ and ageing conference BVMC Pune-India.
• 4th and 5th March 2011has participated in Research Society Conference BVMC Pune-India.
• 4th and 5th June 2011 has participated in CME of sleep and sleep disorders held AFMC Pune-India.
• On 9 th December 2011 has participated in the scientific programme on pharmacovigilance held in BVDMC Pune-India- knowledge Academy.
• I have participated Young Scientist Training Workshop on Tools and Techniques in Physiological and Pharmacological Sciences held on 14th as a part of the 57th Annual Conference of physiologists and pharmacologists of India at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi-India.
• On 13th-17th December has participated in APPICON 2011 New Delhi-India.
• On 20th and 21st March 2012 Maharashtra Medical Council has granted 4 points as Delegates and 5 points for Faculty held in Research Society Conference Pune-India.
• On 4th April 2012 has participated in CME on Healthy Ageing organized by Department of Community Medicine BVDMC and has awarded 2 credit hours Pune- India.
• I have attended in the Students’ National Medical Research Conference held on the 24th and 25th August 2012 and has granted 4 hours for participation- Smt.Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital MediACE. Pune- India.
• On 30th and 31st August 2012 has attended the CME on “Obesity and its implications on Health-Current Concepts” and I have awarded 4 credit points of mine participation at Topiwala National Medical College & B.Y.L Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai- India.
• Free paper Session in Indian Medical Association that was held on 21stOctober 2012 at IDCON and I have awarded 2 credits as Researcher and Faculty Pune-India.
• I have participated in the International Seminar on Recent Advances in Life Science Education and Research organized by Department of Pharmacology Sponsored by ADInstruments Pvt.Ltd. Australia held on held September 24th 2012, BVDMC/Pune-India.
• Free paper presentation at International conference ‘On Basic and Applied Physiology’ and I have granted 9 credit hours held on December 22nd and 23rd 2012 B.J Medical College, Ahmedabad-India.
• Poster presentation at Research Society Conference held 15th -16th February 2013 and I have awarded 4 credit points.
References: available on request.
Languages: English leading professional at conversations, writing as well as comprehensive and Arabic as a mother tongue of mine.